Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lunch with Grammy and Water playdate fun!

One thing I'm really pleased about since re-dedicating myself to blogging is that I'm taking more pictures! Woohoo! I have a great little point and shoot camera in my purse at all times, yet I so rarely even think to use it. Now that I have this blog going again, it's not far from my mind to photo document what I want to write about!

We've had a nice couple of days! Lava went to camp yesterday and then we went to lunch with my lovely mother! Since I'm making a conscious effort to eat well, one of my meals of choice is a gigantic egg white omelette, so we went to a restaurant I enjoy. Next time I'm totally taking a picture of the omelette, too! It's epic. We also have a rare shot of Macaroni content in his bucket seat while we eat!

Lava has always loved eating with his Grammy. Even now when he can eat totally independently, he still insists on her assistance. He just loves it, and it's super cute.

Today we had such a fun time going to a play date with the local mom's group I'm in. They are such a nice group of ladies with darling kids, and Lava had so much fun playing in the water with them. As per usual, Macaroni was happily snoozing away in the Ergo. It is a perfect set-up for when we go out, so I can't complain. I just never get good pictures of him!


It's been a long couple of weeks at work for Spaz with a new launch that went out today. So glad he's going to be less stressed out now that it's done. Definitely looking forward to our long weekend! I think we might hit up Lamb's Farm like we did last Fourth of July weekend. We might also try to get Lava to his first fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment