Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fun with the cousin!

After not having gone to this particular indoor play/eat establishment in AGES, we decided to meet up with my nephew and sister and let the kids romp and enjoy one another. So off we all went!



Lava and Bucket had a grand old time. It was super duper cute...wherever Lava went, Bucket was soon to follow. They spent a good portion of our time there in this "make believe" area. It's the only place I got decent pictures, to be honest. There are all kinds of fun areas here to explore. They also enjoyed the train table area. Bucket was especially smitten with the "Bee" trains. So cute!



Unfortunately I only got one photo with little Macaroni, but it's super cute with his Titi! Other than this brief moment, Macaroni was very contentedly snuggled up to me in the Ergo. I can't get over how cuddly he is! I just eat it up....



We absolutely had a great time, and have already made plans to come back very soon. It was just the perfect environment for all the boys to play and enjoy themselves and each other. Oh, and the fact that someone else cleans up after all of it? Bonus!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Lava is!! He's still so daggum handsome :) Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete